Monday, May 31, 2010

Jungle City

Last Saturday Liam, I, Andrew and Mulle went to the softplay area Jungle City in Gävle. This, as always, meant that Liam and Mulle were running around and climbing like mad ones. One minute they were at the slides, the next in the ball room, then the trampolines... Pretty much everyw here. I'm not quite sure who had the better time, the big boy the little boy.
What I do know is that the smallest boy and his mother went to the little playarea designated for children under 4 years, and had a great time there. Andrew was decidedly the youngest one there, and very much all the other children's favourite. He had at least one child near him all the time, much to Andrew's delight. With big eyes he watched the other kids jumping, rolling, sliding and running. I could nearly hear him think "You just wait, soon enough I'll be running faster than you!".

Meanwhile we are enjoying fantastic weather, and I am trying to pretend we don't have to start packing very soon.







With Mormor and Mulle

No comments: