Friday, October 10, 2008

The Eagle Has Landed

Or at least Michael. Well, he did arrive yesterday, but stayed the night in Stockholm so we didn't get to see him until today.
Two Higgins' in Uppsala at the same time, where will this end? Probalbly with Michael sleeping at someones doorstep, and Liam getting some bodypart or other put in a cast...

I went out for an afterwork drink with a colleague yesterday, and feel a bit worse for wear today. Never used to have this problem before, so I blame it all on old age... 'Twas a nice scoop of the red stuff though...

Have managed to get myself a nice cold in time for the weekend, and really wish a box of Lemsip would magically materialise in front of me... Instead I think I shall have to make do with a hot whiskey when I get home. And I will definitely be a dutiful wife and share it with Liam!! ...the cold that is, the whiskey I'll keep to myself, don't want to over do it now, do I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna ened up on someone's door step!! Excuse you! I Plan to end up in as many different beds as possible hahahaha Sweden you have been warned