Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Counting days...

…till we get to move to our apartment! The coulour scheme discussion is in full swing, with me wanting beige and red in the sitting room, while Liam says they don’t go together. Obviously he’s wrong, and the room will end up in beige and red, but it is interesting to see how different one’s opinion on colours can be!
The red I want is sort of a autumny red, with more orange in it, as opposed to a Christmas red or blood red. Liam on the other hand says that the colour I’m going for is not red, but orange. Which leaves me asking what the heck he’d call a carrot, and can he not see the difference in colour between a carrot and the RED I want.

I can’t wait to tell him about the other colours I want… In the end we will agree on me picking the colours and him doing the painting. That’s only fair, isn’t it??

Have started to prepare the doggies that their day’s of free food supplies in the shape of my dad are numbered. Don’t think they quite understand how serious it is though… At the moment food is magically appearing from the skies every 5 minutes or so…

Weather can at the moment be described with one word. Grey. But, it doesn’t matter that much as long as the weekends continue to be glorious.

No comments: