Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tankens kraft - på gott och ont / Power of the mind - for better and worse

Vid ett av mina otaliga toalettbesök tänkte jag flyktigt "Tänk om mobilen skulle ramla i toan, de här fickorna är inte så väldigt djupa".
Ja, resten kan ni säkert fylla i alldeles själva.
Nästa toabesök avslutades med ett ljudligt PLUMS! Insåg blixtsnabbt vad plumset var, slängde ner näven och fiskade upp mobilen. Nu ligger den på tork och jag hoppas innerligt att den inte var under ytan så länge att den är fullkomligt död.
Allra helst eftersom det är en lånemobil medan min egen är på reparation...



During one of my umpteen visits to the toilet, I fleetingly thought to myself "Imagine if I'd drop the mobile into the toilet. These pockets really aren't that deep."
Well, the rest you can probably figure out by yourself...
Next time I went to the toilet, the grand finale was a loud PLOP! It took less than a second for me to realise what the plop was all about, dunk my hand in the toilet bowl and retrieve the mobile. It is now drying off, and I really hope it wasn't under long enough to kill it permanently...
Especially with my own mobile being repaired and the dunked one, one I borrowed from the phone company...

No comments: