Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bloody students!! :(


This photo I've borrowed from Carina, who took it when we were in Smedsbo looking at dogs & handlers training.

Yesterday was leaving cert celebrations here in Sala. Something I per say think is really nice. Lots of happy youngsters everywhere, dressed in white and with their student caps on. Per say, that is.
I'm not at all quite as much in favour of them, when they start the party of a century in the flat below ours at 10 pm. Loud music, loud peple shouting both in the apartment, in the stairs and outside just below our bedroom window. At no point did the shouting decrease at all, even though Liam and several of our neighbours asked them, begged them, shouted at them to turn the fecking music down and send everyone home.
At f***ing 3am they did turn the music off, alright, but started playing the bleeding piano instead! I seriously though Liam would have a heart attack! I managed to doze off from time to time, but Liam just got more and more annoyed. Apparently one of the guys at the party had a really rotten attitude, which didn't exactly improve things.
At 4.15 the actual party seemed to die down, but then said eejit stood outside the builiding shouting for another 15 minutes!
I finally fell asleep at around half four, only to be woken up an hour later by Ashiki needing to go to the toilet. Took him down, and thought he'd go back to sleep after that, like a good little boy. But nope. At six I gave up and got up to take all three of them for a walk.
And here I am, at 7.33 on a Saturday morning blogging away after a pretty much sleepless night. Not exactly what I had planned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tack Vännen!!
Är enkelt att fota med såna "söta" objekt!!
Kram Carina...